Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Hot Body Challenge: Day 34 Food & Workout Log >

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hot Body Challenge: Day 34 Food & Workout Log

7:45 a.m.
1/2 Pure Protein bar

9:30 a.m.
2 slices grapefruit
1.5 eggs scrambled with mushrooms, tomato, avocado and light cheese
2 pc low-sodium bacon
1/2 whole wheat bagel with 1 tbs 1/3 less fat cream cheese

12:45 p.m.
bowl of chili with .5 oz cheese

3:00 p.m.
1/2 container Greek yogurt with stevia, diced apples and strawberries
1/2 Pure Protein bar

6:30 p.m.
2 chicken tacos on corn tortillas with 1 tbs guacamole, 1 tbs light sour cream, 1 oz cheese, tomatoes & salsa

10:30 p.m.
protein shake with 8 oz almond milk, 1.5 scoops whey protein, 1/4 apple and 2 strawberries

Water total: 60 oz
Workout: none

Rundown: today could have been better. I skipped going to the gym. But in my defense I haven't taken a day off in a long time so I think my body actually needed a break. My diet was good although my last meal was late, I should have had it an hour earlier. Water total should have been higher.

No comments: