Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Hot Body Challenge: Day 33 Food & Workout Log >

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot Body Challenge: Day 33 Food & Workout Log

9:30 a.m.
2 slices grapefruit
1.5 eggs scrambled with mushrooms, tomato, avocado and light cheese
2 pc low-sodium bacon
1/2 whole wheat bagel with 1 tbs with 1/3 less fat cream cheese

12:00 p.m. (not a meal, just logging because I had it)
coffee from Starbucks-tall regular with 2 Splenda packets and light cream

1:30 p.m. (was out and didn't have anything to eat on me!)
medium fruit cup from Chik-fil-a

3:30 p.m.
bowl of chili with 1 oz cheese (homemade)

6:30 p.m.
protein shake with 8 oz almond milk, 1.5 scoops whey protein, 3 strawberries, 1/2 container Greek yogurt

9:30 p.m.
1 tilapia fillet
6 brussels sprouts
hot water with lemon

Water total: 75 oz
Workout: Weights-arms
                Hammer curls 5 lb dumbbells 3x15
                Tricep kickbacks 5 lb dumbbells 3x15
                Tricep dips 2x15

Rundown: today was ok. I would have liked to have gotten in some cardio on top of my weights. As for the diet, I recovered after I was caught out running errands with no food. I had to eat something and I refused to eat any junk, so I stopped and got a fruit cup. Not much, but at least it was something. The rest of the day was good.

No comments: