Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Food Journal Sun 1/18 >

Monday, January 19, 2009

Food Journal Sun 1/18

*Sundays are usually my cheat day where I allow myself to have higher carbs/calories. But, this Sunday I actually totalled my calories from breakfast, and good goodness were they high!!! I'm glad I counted the calories so I know in the future, I'm going to have to cut down on the amount of food I eat...you'll see the totals and see what I'm talking about. Sigh.*

11:00
3 pancakes
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
1.5 svg tater tots
1 whole egg, 1 egg white scrambled
2 turkey sausages
1 slice turkey bacon
(calories 1125) geez!!!!

6:00 (I was so stuffed, I wasn't hungry until now)
1/2 PB&J
(100 calories)

9:00
chicken philly (homemade)
-1/2 whole wheat sub bun
-1 svg grilled chicken-sauted green peppers, onions, mushrooms
-1 slice provolone cheese
salad
-1/4 cup 2% cheese
-1 svg light ranch diluted w/ water
french onion soup
1 ladle full
(approx 500 calories)

Approximate total calories: 1725

Workout: 40 min cardio-stairmaster only
Weights: shoulders and abs

No comments: