Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Food Journal Sun 2/1 (Super Bowl Sunday!) >

Monday, February 2, 2009

Food Journal Sun 2/1 (Super Bowl Sunday!)

Let me first say, today was a bit of freebie for me with it being the Super Bowl and all. I had to allow myself a little wiggle room being that "Super Bowl Sunday" is code for National Junk Food Day! So, I did eat some junk, but I tried not to do too much damage. Check it out.

9:30
1 egg, 1 egg white scrambled
2 sl turkey bacon
1 sl w.w. toast w/ light butter

11:30
1 container Blue Bunny light yogurt

1:00
1/2 PB&J sandwich

workout

3:00 post-workout
1 Apex protein bar

5:00 (Super Bowl time)
1 small svg "Idaho Nachos" (basically a loaded potato skin w/o the skin)

6:30-8:00 (still Super Bowl time)
4 pc fried chicken wings
salad w/ light cheese and ranch
1 pc lemon cake
diet Dr. Pepper

3 light beers from 4:00 to 11:00

I can't figure the calorie stats since I had no real measures or nutriton facts for everything. But, I would venture to guess A LOT with the "fried" chicken and french fries and cake. The rest of the week I will be good.

Workout: 40 min cardio: 20 min eliptical and 20 min stairmaster (my favs if you can't tell. lol.)Weights: total body circuit

No comments: