Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: FAGE (pronounced "fa-yeh") >

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FAGE (pronounced "fa-yeh")

I love it when my clients suggest new foods to me. Case in point. FAGE yogurt. Apparently this Greek yogurt has been around for a while, I was just in the dark about it.

The yogurt is very natural, basically just containing milk and live active yogurt cultures. You don't get all of the unnecessary extra junk found in other yogurts. It does have a very distinct taste. Depending on your taste buds, this could either be a good thing or a bad thing.

FAGE comes in four different types: Total, Total 2%, Total 5% and Total 0%. I opt for the Total 0% because the nutrition facts are awesome! High in protein, low in carbs and fat free! I like to use half of a small container and mix fresh strawberries and cantaloupe (both fruits are low glycemic index fruits).

So, if you're getting tired of the same 'ol, same 'ol, and want something new. Give it a try. I definitely recommend it.

No comments: