Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: What I ate >

Thursday, November 29, 2007

What I ate

Food Journal for Wednesday 11-28-07

9:30am
1/3 cup oatmeal
2 tbs sugar-free strawberry preserves
1.5 scoops protein powder with water

12:00pm
1 serving Red Curry Thai Chicken (which I made)
-3/4 cup brown rice
-1 serving skinless chicken
-fresh broccoli and squash
-lite coconut milk
1 oz mild cheddar cheese
5 whole wheat crackers

2:15pm
1 serving Red Curry Thai Chicken
1 oz mild cheddar cheese

4:45pm
1/2 roast beef sandwich on wheat bread with mustard

9:15pm
1 serving Red Curry Thai Chicken
1 oz sharp cheddar cheese with 3 whole wheat crackers

32 oz water
2 cups coffee

Approximately 1710 calories

The rundown:
Okay, the calories were a little high for me if I am trying to lose weight and I didn't drink enough water. I got a little too happy with the cheese. If I had not had the cheese, I could have saved 330 calories! But let's say I wanted to maintain my weight, then the amount of calories I had was just fine. Also, I waited too long to eat after my 4:45 meal. I should not have gone beyond 3 hours between meals. So, I should have eaten no later than 7:45 and instead I ate at 9:15. : (

Starting Dec 1, 2007 I will begin preparing for my next figure competition that is in April 2008. At that time my diet will become very strict. So, look at future posts and see how I eat during contest prep. ; )

No comments: