Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: What I ate >

Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I ate

Food journal for Wednesday 11-21-07

Okay, I must admit it, today wasn't perfect. But, here is my excuse ... my in-laws are in town for the holiday, so I allowed myself to cheat a bit. But, after Thanksgiving, it's back to proper eating. ; )

8:30am
1 /2 cup oatmeal
2 Tbs sugar-free strawberry preserves
1.5 scoops protien powder with water

10:00am
1 package of instant cocoa with water

11:30am
Roast beef sandwich on whole wheat with mustard
1 cup broccoli

2:00pm
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mustard
1 cup broccoli

5:00pm
Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mustard

9:00pm
(At The Cheesecake Factory)
B.L.T. salad with ranch
1 slice strawberry cheesecake (my cheat)

approximately 1750 calories
*a little high on the calories but considering I had cheesecake, not too bad.

No comments: