Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: VIDEO: Glute Sculpting Circuit >

Friday, April 19, 2013

VIDEO: Glute Sculpting Circuit


I used to hate my butt. OK, I'll say it, my butt was flat. That's right, flat as a board. But then I found out that I wasn't doomed to a lifetime of feeling insecure every time I heard Sir Mix-A-Lot scream about his love for big round ones. I discovered strength training. And then I learned that not only can you become fit by adding some resistance to your workouts, but you can also sculpt some serious curves.

Haaay!

The increasing popularity with butt implants and injections is just ridiculous. I mean, don't get me wrong, do what you want. But what's wrong with putting in a little hard work to sculpt your own natural booty? After all, that is an area you actually do have control over.

I'm just saying.

This video showcases some of my favorite glute exercises that I'm doing right now. If you're looking to boost your backside, take control, and add this circuit into your workouts.

I recommend doing this routine 2-3 times a week for at least 30 days. Consistency is key. Nothing worth having comes easy. Keep at it.

Glute Sculpting Circuit

1. Leg Lifts with Extended Arm Plank, 20 reps on both legs
2. Leg lifts with Fire Hydrant, 20 reps on both legs
3. Resistance Band Kickbacks, 20 reps each leg

Do the circuit two times with little to no rest between exercises.

No comments: