Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Banana Split Protein Shake >

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Banana Split Protein Shake


Believe it or not, you can actually enjoy your protein shakes. I do. I've heard so many people complain about how they just can't stand the taste -- that you can taste the protein too much, they're gritty or just plain gross.

Well, those unfortunate people have not had the pleasure of allowing me to make them a shake. The ones I make are downright delicious. Case in point, my banana split adaptation. I took all the great flavors from the tasty dessert treat and made it into a drink that will help you with your fitness goals and not sabotage them. Check it out.

Ingredients:

1 cup almond milk
1/3 banana
3/4 cup frozen mixed berries or just frozen strawberries
1 tsp cacao or cocoa powder
1 tsp almond butter
1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Directions: place almond milk in blender first, then all the remaining ingredients. Blend for about 30-60 seconds until all the frozen fruit has mixed in well. Pour in a cup and enjoy!

No comments: