Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: You Better Work B**ch >

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You Better Work B**ch



Kudos to Britney Spears for this one. I saw this video and said "yes!" Thank. You.

I get so frustrated with people who make excuses for their mediocre attempts toward reaching their goals. "I don't like this ... I don't want to do that ... well, can I do this instead ... that takes too much of my time ..."

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Laziness. That's what it comes down to. Pure laziness.

If it (and "it" can be anything) means something to you, work for it. Work hard for it. Don't expect great things to happen with half-assed efforts.

Don't be lazy. Don't be an excuse maker. Don't be a quiter. Just don't.

Be better than that.

"If you want a hot body ... look hot in a bikini ... you better work b**ch." Well said Britney. Well said.

No comments: