Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: Exercise Demo: Squat with Bicep Curl >

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Exercise Demo: Squat with Bicep Curl


Some movements can get boring after a while. Change it up by doing compound movements. It's a great way to change up your routine a bit. You burn more calories doing two exercises at the same time. It's also a great way to save precious time in the gym. I recommend doing 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps. Give this a try the next time you're planning on squats or bicep curls. 

4 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

compound moves are my favs!

TrainerTiff said...

Oh good, glad to hear it!

Unknown said...


wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards,
bicep workouts

TrainerTiff said...

Hi Shripal! Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog.