Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: How to Cut Pineapple >

Friday, April 6, 2012

How to Cut Pineapple



Until about a year ago, I used to avoid buying whole pineapples because I didn't know how to cut them. I know for a lot of people, cutting a pineapple is the easiest things to do -- but that wasn't the case for me.

Anytime I wanted to have some pineapple, I would just buy the packages that were already cut. Then one day, I was out grocery shopping with a friend and she picked up a whole pineapple, like it was no big deal.

It got me thinking, "Hey, wait a minute. I need to figure this out." So, I bought my first whole pineapple. My friend told me how she picks them and cuts it. I got home and did a little research of my own, via YouTube (gotta love the internet) and found all kinds of pineapple demos.

So, if you're like I was and avoid pineapples because the thought of cutting them up is a little intimidating, this video is for you! Check it out.

Preparation tip: after slicing, cut into cubes or keep as slices. Be aware of the core -- you might want to remove that or cut around it. You could eat it, but it's hard and bitter.

No comments: