Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: New Product Promises to Maintain Hairdo During Workout >

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Product Promises to Maintain Hairdo During Workout


        Nicole Ari Parker Save Your Do Introduction from SaveYourDo on Vimeo.

Ladies, we've all been there -- putting off or avoiding the gym altogether because we either just got our hair done or don't want a single bead of sweat to mess up our hairstyle.

Actress Nicole Ari Parker has developed the Save Your Do GymWrap. The website describes that the headband/wrap works through Edge Control Technology that uses three layers of fabric to pull moisture and heat away from the hair, while allowing cool air to enter -- keeping your hair dry and in place.

The wrap comes in three different styles: narrow band, wide band and full triangle that covers the entire head. Priced between $25 and $30, they are affordable and provide a possible solution for many women who want to workout and maintain their hairstyle.

When I heard that Nicole Ari Parker had developed this, I thought to myself, "Hey, she has hair similar to mine, let me see what's up with this."

I definitely want to try one of these. I oftentimes wear my hair in its natural curly state because when I go through all the trouble to blow-dry and flatiron my hair, I want it to last at least a couple of days. I've even been known to revise my workouts to accommodate my hair situation -- skipping cardio or intense training right after I've gotten my hair done. It's true.

A product like this has been needed for a long time. I'm curious to see if the wrap holds up to its claims. If it does, no more excuses, ladies!

No comments: