Please enable JavaScript
Email Marketing Services by Benchmark
TrainerTiff: I'm Back! >

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Back!


Yes, I've been away for a while. I took a bit of a hiatus after my vacation, which was great! I had so much fun. I guess I've been on vacation mode ever since. It was nice to get away, but I discovered that a 7 day cruise is too long for me. After day 4, motion sickness set it. Luckily, the cruise ship was well stocked with medication to help anyone who was suffering.

The highlight of the trip for me was riding an ATV in the rainforests of Belize. That was so much fun! I did pretty well too considering I had never done it before. At one point I almost fell off, but quickly recovered. I guess all that working has paid off.

OK, I'll get back to fitness now. Just thought I'd share.


No comments: